The Oreck Axis upright vacuum is designed with 360° Glide Technology, a unique steering ball-joint that makes it easy to steer and offers tremendous maneuverability. This lightweight vacuum weighs about 10 pounds*, is fully-powered with 2 speeds, and boasts a 13-inch wide cleaning path and premium edge brushes. It uses a HEPA inner bag which comes installed. As air passes through the HEPA inner bag it captures at least 99.97% of particles at .3 microns from that air, which includes pollen, house dust, allergens, smoke, pet dander and mold spores. The Oreck Axis is built to last with a 3-year limited warranty**.
A Low Profile Design lets you gets in tight spots and under furniture.
Weighs only 9 lbs. making it easy to lift and maneuver.
Two Speed Control
High speed cleans carpet while low speed is gentle enough to clean rugs and bare floor.
Make cleaning up against baseboards and edges easy.
The Saniseal System
Automatically seals shut to lock dirt in the disposable filter bag for effortless cleaning.
30 Foot Cord
Extend your cleaning reach and unplug less often.
- Direct Suction 102 mph of direct suction airflow sends dirt directly into the bag for effortless cleaning.
- HEPA Inner Bag Capture 99.97% pollen, dust, smoke, animal dander and mold spores particles as small as .3 microns from the air.
- Seal of Approval The leading U.S. carpet authority, The Carpet and Rug Institute certifies the Insight meets the highest performance standards.
- Endurolife belt Protects the motor from unexpected jams and never needs changing.
- 5-year limited warranty Some limitations apply. For details, see warranty.